Crossovers – Subdivision


Becoming popular & a requirement for Building Permits for subdivsions is the crossover (between road, gutter & property boundary line). Most finishes can be applicable to crossovers. Council Inspection can be organised by myself. Usually permits are paid for pre-build by you, the client.

If the crossover is for a property that already has a building on it, I can organise for payment & inspection as per Quoting.